A downloadable Unity Asset
DPSpritePalette is a set of scripts that allows palette swapping of a sprite in run-time!
- Very simple to setup!
- Supports Unity's default SpriteRenderer!
- Works with Spritesheets or individual sprites!
- No need to create a new material for each sprite.
- It two or more sprites has the same palette texture, the sprites will be dynamically batched!
- (v1.1) Now it has a palette builder! Just bring your palettes files (.act) from photoshop!
- Import the package in Unity.
- Add the componenet DPSpritePalette to a Game Object with the SpriteRenderer component.
- Assign the field "paletteTexture" with the palette texture. (See the readme.txt for the format)
- You can chage the current palette index or the palette texture in run-time with the methods:
- SetPalette(Texture2D newNexture)
- SetPaletteIndex(int paletteIndex)
See the file "Example/TestPalette.cs"
In order to download this Unity Asset you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.